The membership joining fee is £10.00
Irish members pay €10.00
New members (scroll down for renewal instructions)
Our on-line payment page uses Nochex. Please follow these simple instructions:
- Enter ‘NEW’ in the ‘Reference’ box at the top
- Enter 10.00 for the joining fee in the ‘Total Amount’ box. For multiple persons joining (eg a couple) enter an appropriate multiple of £10.
- Enter your full name in the ‘Description’ box.
Please follow this up with an email to the Membership Secretary Mary Ellis (SABImembership [at] gmail (dot) com) who will offer membership options and request further details.
Payment can also be made by cheque – please email the Membership Secretary for further instructions on this.
<LINK TO PAYMENT PAGE>
Renewal is now self-means-tested, in other words a voluntary contribution. The old scheme of £40 for 5 years is still available if you prefer that.
If you wish to renew online, please follow these steps:
- Click on ‘LINK TO PAYMENT PAGE’ in SABI > Membership > How do I join?
- Enter ‘RENEW’ in the ‘Invoice ID / Reference’ box at the top, followed by your membership number if you know it.
- Enter your renewal contribution in the ‘Total Amount’ box. £10 per person is suggested, but any amount can be entered up to £100. If you require a replacement badge please pay at least £3.
- Enter your full name in the ‘Description’ box. State here if a replacement badge is required.
- If you haven’t received an acknowledgement email within a week, please follow this up with an email to Membership Secretary at SABImembership [at] gmail (dot) com
Alternatively, renewals can be made by posting a cheque – please email the Membership Secretary for further instructions on this.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NOCHEX PAYMENTS